Dental Insurance and Payment Options
Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment options that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list or have any questions, please call our office at Genuine Smiles Phone Number (516) 694-4000 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental Insurance Plans We Work With:
- Healthplex PPO
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield/ Anthem BCBS
- Emblem Health Preferred and Preferred Plus Network
- United Health care PPO
- DDS all unions
- United Concordia
- Unum/Always Care
- JJ Stanis
- Physicians Mutual (Ameritas is in-network)
- Dental Network of America
- Sun Life (formerly known as Assurant)
- Careington 500
- GEHA Insurance
- Cash or Check: Always accepted.
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!